January 5, 1885: The first service is held in Freeds Hall, Main Street, Lansdale, conducted by a deacon from The Church of the Messiah, Gwynedd.
1890: The present church building is erected at Fourth and Broad Streets, built by Philadelphia architect, Samuel Milligan, using plans adapted by Mr. Weems, an English architect from St. Giles, the parish of Stoke Poges. St. Giles was built in 1222 and is the final resting place of the Penn family, founders of Pennsylvania. St. Giles was made famous by Thomas Grey's Elegy Written in a Country Churchyard.
1903: The rectory is constructed.
1930: The parish hall (St. Margarets Hall) is built.
|St. Margaret's Hall at Holy Trinity Lansdale|
1946: Holy Trinity is granted parish status by the Diocese of Pennsylvania.
1957: The parish house is enlarged and an educational wing is added.
1965: The church building is extended and the altar is moved away from the wall, enabling the celebrant to face the congregation during the Eucharist.
|Holy Trinity Lansdale Sanctuary|
The linear communion rail becomes semi-circular and the choir is moved to behind the altar.
|Come forward for Holy Communion|
The dark wood in the nave is replaced by light wood. In recent years, chairs have replaced the pews. A modern stained glass window depicting a descending dove is installed behind the baptismal font.
|Dalles De Verre Window at the Baptistry|
|The Outside of the Window is Smalti Mosaic|
1990: The former Guild Room, located between the narthex and St. Margarets Hall is transformed into a chapel.
|Chapel at Holy Trinity|
Later in the 1990s two new stained glass windows are added to the nave and the rose window is replaced.
|Holy Trinity Stained Glass Window: Adam and Eve|
|Holy Trinity Stained Glass Window: Water of Jordan|
|Holy Trinity Rose Window|